13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” 14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?
Romans 10:13-14 NIV
1) The Peniel Free Methodist Church in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Pray that God would pour out his Spirit on the congregation and raise up the next pastor to lead the church before the Lorenzes begin a short home assignment in the summer of 2019.
2) Glenn, as he continues his responsibilities as the current pastor at Penial FMC, and the Pastoral Formation Team across Central America, and his involvement in Community Church Planting.
3) For language learning, and relationship building with our neighbors and brothers and sisters at church.
4) For our family, especially concerning the decisions about schooling both this year and next year as Libby will be choosing a college.
5) For our Religious Worker Visas to come through. We are still waiting on this paperwork which would allow us to drive here in Costa Rica without leaving the country every 90 days.
If you would like to call us, our phone number in Costa Rica is: (517) 515-5356
A great way to connect with us is through WhatsApp.
This is a free app, and it is an easy way to communicate with us. It doesn't cost anything to send and receive messages even without WiFi.
Glenn’s # +506-8651-4164
Wendy’s # +506-8651-4142
If you would like to write us, our mailing address in Costa Rica is:
Instituto de Lengua Española
Glenn & Wendy Lorenz
*Please note: this is a post office box for mail and packages sent through the post office..
For sending packages by UPS or FEDEX, please use the following address: Instituto de Lengua Española, Glenn & Wendy Lorenz, De la Margarita, 100 metros sur, 25 metros este, San Francisco de Dos Ríos, Costa Rica
Facebook: Lorenz Costa Rica